Florida Keys Regular Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickNau

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I live in the lower keys and am looking for locals that dive here regularly. I have been living here for a year and a half now and trying to find locals that want to dive on a regular basis. I have my own boat and tired of paying $80 to $100 a trip when I could be just paying for the gas.

Lots to dive here with your own boat deep,shallow patch,drift,lionfish,spear. I’m new to scuba board but reply and we can exchange info.

Lots to dive here with your own boat deep,shallow patch,drift,lionfish,spear. I’m new to scuba board but reply and we can exchange info.

Hey Divetime, Thanks for responding. I do know there are a lot of different diving opportunities, but I have been pretty much stuck with using the dive operators because i do not have many friends and the people i do know do not dive. I am not very experienced yet and will not go out alone or with my wife as she isnt a diver and would not know what to do if something happened. She isnt much of a boat person either. If you like you can email me at rickneault at comcast dot net.
Rick

You would think there would be plenty of dive clubs to find contacts but here in the upper keys also nada

You would think there would be plenty of dive clubs to find contacts but here in the upper keys also nada
You would think so. I thought I had found a dive club that was part of one of the dive shops, but they weren't really interested in getting people together to dive on their own. I wonder why. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom