Coco View Sept. 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daebado

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just now finally got my pics edited! I ended up with quite a few more that I liked than I thought I would so that's good. First time taking stills so keep that in mind when viewing! I usually shoot video with a GoPro but got this Canon G7X MKII and am having a lot of fun with it. No strobes, yet so either shot ambient or used video lights, depending.
We (my wife and I) were there 5 years ago so I thought I knew what to expect. Not even close!!
I saw so many firsts on this trip, I couldn't believe it! Luckily, I got most of them on camera.

Hopefully, I can make this link work. The pics are all in the photo gallery:

Coco View Resort, Sept. 2019

Your use of perspective, framing and composition is remarkable. Everybody seems to have the ubiquitous, very easy-to-use, digital “wonder boxes” but skipped the training that would be available at a Park District photo composition class.

Nice stuff.

Your use of perspective, framing and composition is remarkable. Everybody seems to have the ubiquitous, very easy-to-use, digital “wonder boxes” but skipped the training that would be available at a Park District photo composition class.

Nice stuff.

Thanks Doc! You just made my day!
Although I have to admit, most of it was pure luck. I give full credit to the fish... they are very experienced models and knew just how to pose so I could get that perfect shot!!

And of course, you should see how many shots didn't make the final cut!! :(

Back
Top Bottom