A visit to Lake Angeline Ishpeming, MI (Quarry dive)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This brief video shows a snipet of what we found when looking for a new dive site. We didn't expect the submerged forest but it sure was a welcome site. Of course, we found and removed as uch trash as our bags allowed. More to follow.

Soon I hope, Sam. Looking for pics from when the mine was active.
I was hoping Seahunt Jerry would see this. This reminded me a lot of Sherwood Forest at Lake Wazzee.

Don

Have you considered running sudescan to see what’s down there?

Unfortunately, I do not have access to such equipment. It sure would help us pinpoint areas of interest. I hear there may be locomotive and other heavy equipment down there. I see you're a Michigander, are you a Yooper by chance?

Unfortunately, I do not have access to such equipment. It sure would help us pinpoint areas of interest. I hear there may be locomotive and other heavy equipment down there. I see you're a Michigander, are you a Yooper by chance?

He’s a Downriver Detroiter, like I used to be (Trenton/Wyandotte).

Have you considered running sudescan to see what’s down there?
He’s a Downriver Detroiter, like I used to be (Trenton/Wyandotte).

New video posted. Still looking to borrow someones SSS :wink: perhaps I'll find ruins in 2020. I plan to do more exploring there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom