Video Tutorial - Editing in U/W Photos in Lightroom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2ndjetty

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just published a 15+ minute video on Editing Underwater Photos in Adobe Lightroom.

The sample photo is Humpback Whales shot in ambient light (Silver Bank last January). The goal is to provide a number of editing tips for those who are interested, plus a walk-through of my editing workflow. It's hosted on my YouTube Channel. Enjoy!

You know, I've been using Lightroom for YEARS and yet I still learned something new from this video. Thanks for posting it!

Yessss - that's the goal! I think we all keep learning by sharing the ideas back and forth!
You know, I've been using Lightroom for YEARS and yet I still learned something new from this video. Thanks for posting it!

I'd love to see another video where you work through a macro shot. The editing there is very different than the whale one.

Thanks!

-Charles

Solid idea - I'll add it to the list (now just need the free time). Although, at least for me, if I've shot a nice macro image I click a develop preset and that's pretty much it. Shouldn't be any need for layers or local adjustments. Keyword here is 'if I have a nice macro image' ;- P.

I'd love to see another video where you work through a macro shot. The editing there is very different than the whale one.

Thanks!

-Charles

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom