Drysuit recommendations needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Novo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

I am on the market for some time for a trilaminate drysuit.

My original plan was to order from Seaskin in July if they could deliver before Brexit. Unfortunately their expected shipping was later than October 31st so I did not order. To makes things worse, neither has UK closed this topic, nor Seaskin's time to deliver decreased (currently almost 4 months).

As such, I am looking for other brands that have at least retailers in Europe with the following requirements:
1) "Dry" dry suits;
2) Telescopic torso;
3) If from UK, with delivery time of one month max;
4) Significantly cheaper than Santi (otherwise I prefer the latter).

Thanks.

I just got an Otter Atlantic HD, custom cut, took about 6 weeks to get to US. If you can get to their showroom I’m sure they could do it even quicker. They have off the shelf sizes as well, but for the small up charge it’s worth the custom cut and the ability to choose options.

I haven’t dived the suit yet, I should be getting it wet this weekend, but it feels tough as nails. Way more heavy duty than the rental suit I used for my drysuit class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom