Should I grab these HP100s?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree.

I let a set of in-hydro 119's, bands, and manifold go for under $300. It was a drive-by pickup so zero prob to me. Both of us happy with the deal and conditions.

Truth be known it was an SB initiated easy-peazy sale, I would have posted it for far more on the usual trading sites...

Agree.

I let a set of in-hydro 119's, bands, and manifold go for under $300. It was a drive-by pickup so zero prob to me. Both of us happy with the deal and conditions.

Truth be known it was an SB initiated easy-peazy sale, I would have posted it for far more on the usual trading sites...

Where were you when I needed you?!? :)

This is the northeast USA. Tanks move around here...

:)

So they do! All said and done building a set of 100cf doubles I'll have $500 into it. The + side is I'll put them together myself and learn something in the process.....not sure if that's worth the extra $200 over what you sold your tanks for!

I could probably sell the vindicator valves and make a few dollars back.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I should just be patient. It's tough, I'm just starting out and there are so many toys!

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I should just be patient. It's tough, I'm just starting out and there are so many toys!

Did you make an offer?

edit: agreed on the toys. I have my list narrowed down to "whatever gets me in the water more". A drysuit will, a new computer not, dry gloves yes, a new reg not....that's how I weed it out.

Did you make an offer?

edit: agreed on the toys. I have my list narrowed down to "whatever gets me in the water more". A drysuit will, a new computer not, dry gloves yes, a new reg not....that's how I weed it out.

I did! He hasn't replied back, so I'm guessing he just wants to hold out to see if there's a higher offer.

Gosh I can't wait to be comfortable enough in the water to get drysuit certified. Surface intervals are rough up here.

I did! He hasn't replied back, so I'm guessing he just wants to hold out to see if there's a higher offer.

Gosh I can't wait to be comfortable enough in the water to get drysuit certified. Surface intervals are rough up here.

That makes 2 of us! I'm not ds cert yet. I bought the suit to extend the season, still diving wet. I can get in about 45 min before I get cold, then turn the heat on in the work truck and to the back of the van I go.
YCJqjGAl.jpg

6RE0qrVl.jpg

I'm on the fence about taking the class, but that's another thread all together.

Attachments

• YCJqjGAb.jpg
    YCJqjGAb.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 6RE0qrVb.jpg
    6RE0qrVb.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 42

You don’t have to wait. I got OW/drysuit certified at the same time. It seems to be pretty common in the PNW, the UK, and Northern Europe, as well as here in the Great Lakes region.

I know others who did it when pretty new.

Back
Top Bottom