D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never done anything but 60 sec videos for YouTube. If someone has a suggestion for good free video editing software, I'll try to do an unboxing and comparison with the other D regs. It'll be pretty rough, though.

I've never done anything but 60 sec videos for YouTube. If someone has a suggestion for good free video editing software, I'll try to do an unboxing and comparison with the other D regs. It'll be pretty rough, though.

I think my willy just moved. I'm IT challenged but hopefully someone can chime in, that video I'd pay to see.

So when does yours arrive? :p

No one wanted the MK25Evo/2x G250Vs I was trying to sell and no one wanted a MK25 Evo. So I'm waiting until they sell as second stages only, which gives me time to wait for Dr Robs review and to save some pennies. If Rob raves about them I'll sell my G260s to help fund the purchase.

Why no cracking knob? Any est of what the 2nd might cost alone?

Back
Top Bottom