Closed Unused Santi BZ400 Extreme Heated Undersuit - Size Medium

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I purchased this size Medium 420 gm/m2 thinsulate heated undersuit earlier this year, but unfortunately it doesn't fit me. It's never been used, in or out of the water, and comes with it's own storage bag, SN tag, and manual.

From the Santi website: "The outside layer made of durable Polyester, Thinsulate™ 3M BZ400 inner insulation and soft Polar lining. The undersuit is designed to be worn on thermal underwear. In this configuration most of the generated heat is transferred directly to the diver’s body. Breathable Thinsulate™ Insulation gives you the best thermal protection and takes sweat away from your body. It keeps you warm and comfortable while heating even when the batteries are low or completely drained."

BZ 400 Heated Undersuit

Ocieplacz Grzewczy BZ400

https://santidiving.com/files/740/santi_sizechart_undersuits_men.pdf

Online this suit sells for ~$1,000 (USD)...I'm selling it shipped (within the US...arrangements can be made for international shipping) for $800.

Still available...lowering price to $700 shipped. Hate to see this great new suit go to waste.

Even without the battery, it's super warm (420 gm/m2) and with the nylon shell, it's super easy to get on under a drysuit.

Back
Top Bottom