Diving alternatives during port closure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jump on the ferry to PDC and go to Tulum. Tank Ha is a good operation or you could just hop on a collectivo and find a local shop.

Booked with Tank Ha for tomorrow in PDC to dive cenotes. Thank you everyone for the quick help!

when you see Matt pls say hi from rick and melissa from canada. he is a good man. runs a good shop. have fun !!

How were your dives with Tank Ha? What cenotes did you dive? Heading to Cozumel on sat and would like to head over to one of the cenotes.
Thank Mark

How were your dives with Tank Ha? What cenotes did you dive? Heading to Cozumel on sat and would like to head over to one of the cenotes.
Thank Mark

The dives with Tank Ha were great, really friendly people. I had some excellent dive guides for my two days in the cenotes. Laura from Finland (pretty sure that is where she was from) and Nick from the Dominican Republic (also works at Under the Jungle). I did Eden and Tajma Ha first day and The Pit and Dos Ojos (Barbie line and Bat Cave). I enjoyed The Pit and Tajma Ha the best, but Dos Ojos was awesome as well. Today I dove the Mama Vina Wreck (first shipwreck dive) it was cool but I would like to dive an actual historical wreck sometime. Dove Sabalos reef after that, it was great saw a good variety of life, not as nice as Cozumel, but had just as much fun.

My profile picture was taken on a dive at Sabalos reef as a second dive after the Mama Vina. Funny thing was I was the only one in my group that even saw the tarpon. Diving in Playa does not compare to Cozumel but beats the heck out of anything close to where I live.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom