Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I am looking for buddy for diving in Curacao. Can you advise please? Than you. Dia
I would start a separate thread on this board if I were you. Let me know what dates you are here and I can ask around but it can be difficult to buddy people up sometimes.

_PC220100.JPG
_PC210017.JPG
Nothing could be better but the beer.

Attachments

• _PC210017.JPG
    _PC210017.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
  • _PC220100.JPG
    _PC220100.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 44
Safe Travels!!
I'm here until the 28th

Coming up soon for us. Feels like winter has been here a lot longer than the official start of yesterday.

Missing a shot like that stinks, but I can top it, first dive with new housing discovered defective o-ring, luckily a TG-5, so no permanent harm, just limited to 45' if i want to take the camera. Can't seem to find an outing on the island, going to call backscatter tomorrow and se what itll cost to get it here by DHL

The turtle literally swam to me from about 15m away, and kissed the lens. I thought I had the video running the whole time.....

It was the end of dive 1. Believe it or not, the same thing happened on dive 2. That time, I got the footage!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom