A repository of 3D print STL sources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We need some nudibrach models for us photographers to play with. Anyone up to creating any? I don't have the 3D file creating skills.

OK, found a few.

I had a friend print off a sensor cap and a sensor adapter (rounded adapter with air in/out holes and a simulated oring on top to fit against a valve oring - holding it against it) for my diy O2 analyzer. I'll find the links later and hope to edit this post.
My boy is also working on a 18650 9-battery (3S/3P) pack for my dive light. Turns the 1hr life of the 12v agm battery into well over 6 hours of power. Once that is solid, I'll be posting that too.

Has anyone seen any models for exhaust tee's. Like scubapro 108/109 with the round opening? TPU might be a good material for that.

Now if there was a silicone 3d print material to make diaphragms

Has anyone seen any models for exhaust tee's. Like scubapro 108/109 with the round opening? TPU might be a good material for that.

Now if there was a silicone 3d print material to make diaphragms
I've done an adapter to use the VDH silicone T's on the older 108's with the round exhaust flange... I believe I linked it upthread. I plan on taking a crack at complete T's eventually.

Edit to add: hadn't posted it upthread apparently...
ScubaPro 108 Exhaust Tee Adapter by James1979

Back
Top Bottom