Hilma Hooker penetration?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

somewhere I have a "I went down on the hooker "t shirt

I have a picture of my wife on the hooker........er.......um.........sorry dear.

Has anyone ever gone inside? I do not mean the swim through but deeper penetration.

In 2015 I did a dive with doubles inside the wreck.
Quick search and I found this video.

Looks tight as hell.

Quick question for the experienced, Is kicking everything in the wreck normal when penetrating? I'm not knocking this video, just curious how it should or would be done.

This is an old video when Benji Schaub was still diving. Too bad he doesn’t dive anymore :-(. His company CGT also doesn’t exist anymore :-(.

Can I just point out....

Someone, somewhere is named Hilma.

Here is a graphic video I took of Three Rays and a Hooker...

The Rays all have alibis.

OK, I'll play, we got certified on Beaver Lake Arkansas....

I think there are a lot of Halichoeres bivittatus (scientific name) near the Hilma Hooker. Look up the fish.

I still want a shirt that says "I penetrated the Hilma Hooker" with a picture of the wreck on the back.
I was there in October and did actually see a shirt in one of the smaller downtown shops that said "I penentrated the Helma Hooker in Bonaire". I didn't buy it as the wife just rolled her eyes when I showed it to her. ha ha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom