ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2020 Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look what Santa brought me for Christmas!! Can’t wait to use it in Little Cayman!!! Thank you @lynnpartridge and @Bruce_Partridge for letting me demo (almost all week long) in Curacao. Now I have my own!!!
8C9D27C4-A992-45ED-B7E0-93803F4003D4.jpeg

Look what Santa brought me for Christmas!! Can’t wait to use it in Little Cayman!!! Thank you @lynnpartridge and @Bruce_Partridge for letting me demo (almost all week long) in Curacao. Now I have my own!!! View attachment 557514

Sweet!

Merry Christmas KristenK!

Merry Christmas to Matt and the kiddos.

I will enjoy checking-out how you set-up your displays, GF, bottom row, and etc.

I bought 4 photo lithium batteries for my Perdix AI. There were people who wrote on Scubaboard that you had to change batteries often; as it turns out they don't own a Perdix. My 1.5 v battery is still at 1.73 volts after diving on it this year (not that many dives, but just the same). I love the voltmeter.

So, I have some extra photo batteries if you want one when we get to LC. I also have some spare O-rings for the battery hatch (I have dozens; I totally believed the trolls re battery usage).

Welcome to the Shearwater Club! It is a fun place to be. I am no longer an associate member, I have attained fanboi status. I've got Mrs. Shearwater's elevator speech memorized (Mrs. Shearwater is a pseudonym).

Please join us for dinner early and often at LCBR.

cheers,
m

We went to Keystone on 19-20 Dec (Thurs-Fri) since the last day of school was 20 Dec. Figured to avoid the madness, which we did. Lift lines were basically no wait. Traffic, despite the weekday, sucked per normal. All Summit Valley resorts are well loaded with snow.

Back
Top Bottom