Drysuit Question - Why don't you.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I glue a rubber to my little one if I'm on a boat or in the arctic. I like to keep my suit on in that circumstances. Otherwise, I drink a lot the day before to be well hydrated, but not to much the morning of the dives. Helps against long immersion oedema as well. And when in trouble, one can always use a bottle with large opening like those of smoothies. Just don't use apple juice bottles, a mistake is quickly made.

Btw, removing the condom catheder is a eye watering experience, if I can avoid it, I will. ;-)

i am getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Trimming is the answer to removal.

these conversations never get old.

Hmm, that's not why it is painful, at least not with me and my buddy's

Hmm, that's not why it is painful, at least not with me and my buddy's
I’ve never asked my buddy to remove mine, maybe a little hug first. You may want to try different cath’s to find one that doesn’t stick so tight.

Can't ask my wife, can I? The cath's do not stretch enough and it will make everything just more painfull.

ok. so I just received it and put it on here in my office. holy sh*t. maybe its easier without the built-in liner?

I’ve never used a built in liner (sounds like a bad idea), but it should be way easier to get into than a wetsuit. Zipping up a back zip by yourself can be tricky if you don’t have flexible shoulders, but getting into it should be like putting on a pair of pants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom