Closed DUI TRIM and WEIGHT SYSTEM

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I PM you first asking for photos and with my contact info like you asked and you sell it out from under me.

Thanks Robert....

Sorry. Everyone got photos at the same time as far as I know. Wanting to see photos is not confirming that you will buy product. Again, I apologize. Bob

To NIS1169 and soonerwink. I apologize to both of you. I never recieved phone #'s to text phtotos. I finally got photos onto all my posts. Did anyone see them? Am I doing something wrong?They were on for a few days. They disappeared yesterday. I need to find out what's up.I'm going to check my posts now. will get back..

To NIS1169 and soonerwink. I apologize to both of you. I never recieved phone #'s to text phtotos. I finally got photos onto all my posts. Did anyone see them? Am I doing something wrong?They were on for a few days. They disappeared yesterday. I need to find out what's up.I'm going to check my posts now. will get back..
I just sent you a copy of the original message with my phone number on it. No one can see it except you and I, they are private messages. CHECK YOUR INBOX.

Back
Top Bottom