• 200-299

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • 300-499

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 500+

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. That was my lucky day. I had 1 day in Nusa Penida before flying home & saw 4 of them in Blue Corner at 132’ (40m). Check out my YouTube, below.

SWEET! Very nice video. Great and fortunate way to spend the last dive day of a trip! What month was this?

Thank you for sharing.

SWEET! Very nice video. Great and fortunate way to spend the last dive day of a trip! What month was this?

Thank you for sharing.

That was on September 20, 3 months ago. Ya, you need to be there around August to October to get a high probability of seeing them.

46 dives over 20 days, all vacation diving from Koh Lanta, Thailand. I had hoped for another 8-10 more dives from Ishigaki, Japan, but accommodations fell through. Goal was to photograph more Nudi's and Leopard Sharks, which I barely achieved with Leopard Sharks... just one sighting in all the dives.

For 2020, I hope to use my new diving computers and get a new camera setup. As for the number of dives... as many as I can cram in!

Another great video! Love the pilot fish on the snout! Nice way to finish 2019.

It was a treat for me too. I was told by those pro photographers that Red Sea is the only place in the world to see those pilot fish on the snout of Longimanus.

2019 was the start of our diving adventures! Picked up certs (OW, AOW, drysuit), lots of gear and some of an idea :) Enjoyed the chilly PNW waters and our October trip to Maui. Looking forward to Bonaire in February, doing more training and spending more time underwater this year. Adam and I have enjoyed the additional time, focus and troubleshooting we've been able to have together as we've splashed in, not to mention the underwater experiences and people we've met!

Finished on 90 with the last two on the 31st.

I’ve attached an example of Scottish diving.
323C9382-E321-418B-8B7D-E27A519AEA4F.jpeg

Ended up with 318 dives over an unknown amount of hours on my rebreather. Was fortunate to able to spend some solid chunks of time in some pretty awesome places.

Philipines, Truk Lagoon, Cayman Brac, Indonesia and our “local” spots Southern California and the Sea Oc Cortez Mexico.

The hope for 2020 is to log over 365 dives and the schedule looks promising :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom