Wanted Hollis F1 2XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a heavy fin for my drysuit. I'd prefer all black.

Please feel free to email or PM here.

Thanks, and happy new year!!

I have a pair of XXXL on Ebay. Same size foot pocket, just a bit longer.

Appreciate the offer. I have XL Deep6 that I really like, they're just floaty with my newish drysuit. I'm not sure that I want too much longer than XXL?

Thoughts? Do you have a comparison between Deep6 XL, SP 2XL, and SP 3XL?

Thanks for the offer!

I changed the title as no point in starting a new one. Used to be looking for SP Jets. I just want to see if there's any Hollis F1 XXL fins out there sitting in a closet. I was leaning more towards the SP
Jets, but after reading 1000 pages and talking to people I think I'd like to get a pair of the F1's for better comfort.

My plan is to take some ankle weights to the quarry this weekend and try to see if I can come up with what I need and then purchase accordingly...thanks!

I have a pair of 2XL F1’s but they have the yellow tips, excellent condition. $85 plus shipping If your interested.

I have a pair of 2XL F1’s but they have the yellow tips, excellent condition. $85 plus shipping If your interested.

I can believe I'm saying this because im always one for something different than black, but yellow is just not for me.

I actually just picked up some older scubapro 2XL for cheap, so I'd like to give them a shot before moving on anything else. Thanks for the offer....I might have done it if they were all black....

Yeah. I understand. The yellow tips were never about fashion for me. We dive in pretty dark water on wrecks in the northeast. The yellow tips allowed my dive buddy to quickly discern which one was me. He could spot me almost anywhere with a quick look around. Lol

Yeah. I understand. The yellow tips were never about fashion for me. We dive in pretty dark water on wrecks in the northeast. The yellow tips allowed my dive buddy to quickly discern which one was me. He could spot me almost anywhere with a quick look around. Lol

Yes, I've thought about that. I'll definitely keep them in mind. I'm hoping to get a dive in this weekend with the other fins, so I should have a better understanding what I need.

Thanks! I'll let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom