Information on Haskel Hand Booster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@iain/hsm it's called a Philips Ultrafill. It's basically an electric haskel booster that the concentrators plug into.
I am using an Invacare homefill which is a 3-stage compressor that gets me to 2000psi and I use that for blending nitrox and for open circuit deco gases. I have a few buddies using the ultrafill's in remote locations for rebreather bottles

tbone1004 It's basically nothing like a Haskel electric Booster no way close.
It's made in China dont get started on this.

Now remember when those in the industry said to private divers on this forum it was time to sell your Bristol air compressors and the plethora of Ebay sales that followed both here and in the UK. Now those left behind are still scratching for spares with nothing but hope looking for some dude with a pile of scrap parts ?
Same thing with the Phillips Ultrafill it was discontinued a number of years back now spares will only be available for a couple of years more if you can find someone willing to sell to you direct. Consider selling your unit before the rush.

And yes it was the only 3000 psi unit selling in the market. I guess you now know why it's plug got yanked. Iain

Back
Top Bottom