New Indiana diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rtapia

Reaction score
Hey all, new diver here. I live in Southern, IN. Looking for local divig spots (KY,IN,OH,etc). Any suggestions...
Ron:jester:

Can't help you out with local spots -- near you that is, but can offer you a warm welcome to the board.

Hi there

I just recetly moved from Michigan down to Indianapolis In.. This state is nothing like Michigan. In Michigan your never 3miles away from a lake or stream/ river. Here your in a desert in comparison.. A good place that I have been wanting to try for about three years now is Mermet Springs down in southern Ill. Mabe we could head down that way sometime... Also If you ever wanted to try the great lakes, could let me know and we could care pool up to some awsome dive spots

We have a trip planned with the LostYooper on June 1st. Going to Isle Royale Mi for a week long Live aboard in July, and working on a trip to Whitefish pt in September. I will be heading up to Port Sanilac a few times this season so if your interested let me know and you can join in on all fun..

And we go to Gilboa all the time. I think Me and my dive buddy from Michigan are going to Gilboa next weekend.

I have no dive buddies down here yet so lets go......

Jeff Great lakes diver:drown:

Hello and welcome to the board. I live in Evansville, where are you located?
So far we’ve dove at Cerulean a couple of times last year, it’s near Dawson Springs in Kentucky. I’ve also heard that Mermet Springs is a good destination and we’re planning to dive there around June. Also heard of a rock quarry near Hopkinsville in Kentucky, I’m trying to get some more info on that one though.
If you need directions to Cerulean or Mermet let me know and I’ll get them to you.

Back
Top Bottom