Squashing the Rumors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Norrm Interesting, this is the first post I have seen on scubaboard that I have seen that made me go, what...….

Now I haven't been to the pub and I avoid a lot of the random ones.

Christi, I promise if I go to Cozumel, my family will use your business to dive.

JJ

And your point is... what?

That's it's a bad idea to put such potentially damaging personal information out on the internet for everyone to see, especially if you're running a small business where it might matter. I suggested she request a thread deletion to minimize any possible lingering negative after effects of having done so.

@Norrm I see your perspective now, however, I would submit, some folks, like me look at the results and actually have a different perspective where you want to support where someone makes good when stuff goes sideways. I have a large workforce that works for me and have seen a lot of folks make good after bad stuff. I always hope for the best.

Now my turbo conservative wife......

Regardless Christi's reputation on this board and tripadvisor would make me want to take a trip with her, and this conversation just cements it.

Hazelden in MN is the Harvard/MIT of rehab counselor training.
Christi has much to be proud of to be attending such a top tier training facility.

but as far as miracles go, I'm not a believer of the bearded dude in the sky anyway.

I really like the way she said it. “God (or a Higher Power to your understanding)”

To me that means follow your heart . Can you imagine if geese had the intellect that humans possess. You would look up and they would be flying around in circles.

Norm lives s sheltered life it looks like.

As a long time customer, I'll just say I'll be glad to be back and diving with the crew next month. I've always felt like family when I get back on the boat. Christi and her crew are good people, I'm happy she's able to follow her dream and keep the shop in good hands. I'll miss seeing you, keep warm, Christi!

That's it's a bad idea to put such potentially damaging personal information out on the internet for everyone to see, especially if you're running a small business where it might matter. I suggested she request a thread deletion to minimize any possible lingering negative after effects of having done so.
Assuming that there's any truth to that opinion stated as fact, why do you consider it to be any of your concern? She obviously has no intention of deleting the thread.

Back
Top Bottom