Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chain Moray. Last Night Turtle Reef

IMG_0893.jpg

cgills, you are lucky. That is an unusual find in the Cayman Islands. Nice photo as well. I find it tough to get the lighting right for these guys.

cgills, you are lucky. That is an unusual find in the Cayman Islands. Nice photo as well. I find it tough to get the lighting right for these guys.
Thank you..I was once told better to be lucky than good. The Moray.. generally see them at TR, at nite ,on top of the mini wall towards the old Tarpon Cave. Lighting .. always a crap shoot with these guys as they are always tucked in the tightest crevices !Lucked out with this one.

I bet your buddy has a better SAC rate. When you catch your breath how about a trip report? Glad you had a safe trip and more pictures!

Ha!

I just love those grouper, that guy on Tarpon Reef just kept following me around. Every time I turned my head, he would be right there in my blind spot haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom