Closed PRICE DROP!! $400 Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit - sz Large

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NHscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit with rockboots - size large
$400 + shipping/Paypal

This was my first drysuit that I got new a few years ago and dove probably ~20 times. It is an absolutely bomber suit but just proved a bit too big for me (5'11"/180 lbs/sz 9.5 feet).

Neck seal is ripped, so that will need to be replaced to dive the suit (probably costs ~$50-$75 at your local shop). Other than that, the suit is in tip-top shape.

Suit description:
The Evolution 2 Front-Entry Dry Suit is the ultimate trilaminate membrane dry suit, appealing to everyone from military and commercial divers to instructors to first-time dry suit divers. The Evolution with its front diagonal YKK-BDM zipper with protectivezipper flap is a fully self donning suit. Exterior of suit is made from rugged 220 gram bias cut Cordura which is strong and resistant from cuts and abrasion. To add to the suits durability it is equipped with reinforced seat and knees that stand up to the rigors of wreck diving. The telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allow for greater range of motion and internal elasticized waistband and suspenders improve fit and comfort. Pocket on each leg comes with Velcro closure, grommet drain hole, three attachment points, and elastic shock cord.

Get yourself a great suit for cheap - once you replace the neck seal, $400 for this suit will prove to be a steal! Will also include a heavyweight fleece undergarment, if so desired.

drysuit_front.jpg
drysuit_back.jpg
drysuit_label.jpg
drysuit_rockboots.jpg
drysuit_valveandneck.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom