Using Logtrak with Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi All, I have been using Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix dive computer which works fine but the dive log software provided for it (Logtrak) is really poor. It doesnt show you what the computer was showing during the dive. My old Uwatec dive computer I have had for nearly 20 years which is now my backup uses Datatrak which is far superior in this respect, so you can properly analyse your dive.
Does anyone know if Scubapro is going to fix this or if there is some dive software available I can download to that does show this vital missing info.

I agree LogTrak sucks. I use Dive Log app on my phone and iPad. It connects directly via Bluetooth to the Aladdin or most computers capable of Bluetooth connection. The app will allow for GPS location record of all your dive sites and will record anything you want to record and more.

I agree LogTrak sucks. I use Dive Log app on my phone and iPad. It connects directly via Bluetooth to the Aladdin or most computers capable of Bluetooth connection. The app will allow for GPS location record of all your dive sites and will record anything you want to record and more.

Yep that's what I use now for my G2. I only use the PC LogTrak if I want to see my skin temp and HR, and to set parameters in my G2. Dive Log does not seem to be able to display the recorded heart rate nor skin temp that the G2 stores. When I travel I only take my iPad now.

Back
Top Bottom