Scubapro D400 can't be serviced

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all you lovely people for advice and offers of help. However, the D-400 has become an organ donor, and the parts will be on the way to kupu this morning. My favorite dive buddy, who doubles as my favorite husband, took me by the hand and said, it's time to let go. He led me, still in mourning, to the regulator display and...hello YOU! Sleek, compact, lightweight (much like me, in my dreams). AquaLung Legend, you are mine now. Looking for a warm place to go diving and check it out. Alas, the week before they sold one that was purple and I missed out (although it was more expensive). I do love gaudy colors.

However, the D-400 has become an organ donor, and the parts will be on the way to kupu this morning.
Good on you for not trash-binning it!

I look forward to the opportunity of bringing it back to life with service parts already provided by rsingler. It will be interesting to see what part caused the regulator to be sidelined.

I look forward to the opportunity of bringing it back to life with service parts already provided by rsingler. It will be interesting to see what part caused the regulator to be sidelined.

Please post back if you would be so kind, I too am interested as to the why...

Received the D400 from Robin today, including repair tag from LDS with note indicating the problem part. One of the four plastic aspirator (p/n 11011105) legs broke off. Easy fix with extra aspirator from my parts stash.

A positive end to the story, this D400 will live to see the water once again!:)

Received the D400 from Robin today, including repair tag from LDS with note indicating the problem part. One of the four plastic aspirator (p/n 11011105) legs broke off. Easy fix with extra aspirator from my parts stash.

A positive end to the story, this D400 will live to see the water once again!:)

Those aspirators break pretty easily, glad you had one.

My D400 is up for service in 2 months.I am going to call LDS where it gets serviced and see what they say.
I am not a SP expert but have friends who have older SP regs which can still be serviced.

Back
Top Bottom