D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talking about Paris, the D420 with a mk25 is listed at 769 euros with vat included in some French website.
Yeah, but I think that the mk25 doesn’t appeal to everybody

And why is the D420 only offered with the MK25EVO up to now and not also with the MK17, for the moment the SP flagship of diaphragm firsts?
I have a very clear idea why..........
It doesn't make sense that SP sells the D420 only to piston first lovers........

Looks like I can get a MK19/D420 for €776 plus shipping to me.

It’s still a bit early but can you try to figure out a price for the Mk19 to me based upon that figure? Also, is there any reason why I wouldn’t be able to get a Mk19 serviced here in the US if it does not get sold here this time? Thanks

It’s still a bit early but can you try to figure out a price for the Mk19 to me based upon that figure? Also, is there any reason why I wouldn’t be able to get a Mk19 serviced here in the US if it does not get sold here this time? Thanks
I think his fever has broken but 50/50 may work, service kit for the 17 is also used on the 19.

as the turret in not subject to annual service, there shouldn't be any issue with the specific work needed to be done, or parts kit supply.

The issue of someone being a d!ck is a whole different issue we can't predict.....

@buddhasummer if I spent my time studying Japanese instead of reading 33 pages about a regulator I’m not going to buy...I would be a lot better at Japanese. Haha.

Anyway I want a mk19

as the turret in not subject to annual service, there shouldn't be any issue with the specific work needed to be done, or parts kit supply.

The issue of someone being a d!ck is a whole different issue we can't predict.....

If I can’t get local service for whatever reason, any reason someplace like Reg-Tech, where I would have to send the regulator off to wouldn’t be able to do everything necessary? My dive buddy actually prefers to send his regs off for service. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom