New DPV - Dive Xtras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you will ever make a DPV named after a friendly fish or something, so the designs are looking less agressively ;-)

Were going to add some graphics to the Blacktip and have several great designs. If you would like to help choose and vote on the coolest design, you can do so here:

https://99designs.com/contests/poll/8874939d34

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings or seem rude, but I do want to give feedback when it is solicited.

I like the name BlackTip. I like the colors red and black. But, to be honest, I would not really want any of those options on my scooter. If the scooter came with stickers of any of those in the box, I would not put them on. If they were on already, I would probably try to peel them off.

Why do all the sharks look angry, anyway?

Of course, no matter which one wins, it's not going to stop me from buying a BlackTip, either, just as soon as I pay for a couple of other higher priority items first. :D

Also, is it intentional that the 2nd choice says "Diva Xtras", instead of "Dive Xtras"?

LollyBell's shark look like it is smiling.

Also, is it intentional that the 2nd choice says "Diva Xtras", instead of "Dive Xtras"?
I like "Diva Xtras," but the shark should probably look a little more fru fru.

Anyone mount a gopro to their BlackTip yet?
If yes please share how.
Anyone mount a gopro to their BlackTip yet?
If yes please share how.

Testing out some camera rig magic arms and clamp this weekend. Clamped to the tailstock or front handle.

It will add negative buoyancy to the rig, so may need to adjust.

Might help with the positive tailstock...

_R

I hope you will ever make a DPV named after a friendly fish or something, so the designs are looking less agressively ;-)

"Friendly fish..."

As in one that eats salad or tofu as opposed to other fish?

This is so funny I can't stop smiling.... 'friendly fish' :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom