Fresh pics to the Sea Lions of Los Islotes-LaPaz-Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful animals, and you got nice shots of them. What water temp.s? The chance for pinniped diving in warm water might lure some divers in.

Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing. What were your camera settings? Shutter speed, ISO, etc.?

Beautiful animals, and you got nice shots of them. What water temp.s? The chance for pinniped diving in warm water might lure some divers in.

thank you Drrich2,
The water temp was 25-26* degrees Celsius ... i had a 5 mm wetsuit and i feel really good

Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing. What were your camera settings? Shutter speed, ISO, etc.?

thank you Nippurmagnum, you can see the camera setting of each picture looking in Flickr ..
More or less ISO 500-600, F 11 and shutter speed 1/160 -1/200....

Outstanding photos. Thank you for posting them.

So 77 to 78.8 degrees Fahrenheit. Pretty warm...I've had been fine in a 3 mm shorty, but I've got some natural insulation, 'bioprene,' and don't get as cold as some.

I'm glad they're accessible in warm water; a lot of people want to dive with marine mammals, including seals and sea lions, but some folks avoid cold water like the plague.

I always thought of sea lions as flying dogs but, no, they are so much more.

Thank you so much for these incredible photos.

So 77 to 78.8 degrees Fahrenheit. Pretty warm...I've had been fine in a 3 mm shorty, but I've got some natural insulation, 'bioprene,' and don't get as cold as some.

I'm glad they're accessible in warm water; a lot of people want to dive with marine mammals, including seals and sea lions, but some folks avoid cold water like the plague.

It was the right period... in other month the temperature is colder....
Unfortunately I have not too much "bioprene" insulation ahahah... and getting older my sensibility to cold temperature is getting worse.... actually I can dive only with 5mm and a under wet suite.... or I freeze.... ahah

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom