US cell phone carriers in cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is mine. Which is why I leave it in the hotel room. Don't need all that jazzle when I'm on a boat or around town. I keep my email and whatsapp on my "burner".

Ok. Sounded to me like you left it back home and didn't bring it on the trip at all. I don't usually take my phone on the boat, either. I just do without rather than bring a burner.

Our Sprint works fine. The free world add on give us free calls, free texts and a gig of data I think? We are grandfathered I think. I believe the new free one is free text, 2 gig of data and a per minute charge for the call. Of course we have collected so many wifis, I think driving down the street it just swaps from one to the next... :wink:

Another + for T-Mobile. I'm surfing on it as a hotspot just across the channel right now. It works great in Cozumel too.

Looks like most carriers work well in Mexico / cozumel... probably because all use the local cell towers

Anyways thx all!

Back
Top Bottom