Teric Bluetooth and Dive Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leman

Registered
Reaction score
Currently using DiverLog+ as my log book. Tried to get the Teric to sync up with it, but no joy. Does it only sync to the shearwater cloud app?

Currently using DiverLog+ as my log book. Tried to get the Teric to sync up with it, but no joy. Does it only sync to the shearwater cloud app?
I synch my Teric via Bluetooth to Dive Log on my iPhone - works great. I then also synch the log via wifi from my iPhone to Diving Log 6.0 on my PC, so I always have my logs backed up.

If you run Mac/iPhone and want one program for everything, MacDive is my go to.

I did the same when using my Oceanic VT4.1. I have every dive I did on that computer logged in Diverlog. At some point, I started trying out a few other programs. MacDive & Subsurface were tried out. With MacDive, I only used the free version, and didn't pull the trigger on the paid version as I didn't like it any more than Diverlog.

I also logged using Subsurface. The more I started to use this, the more I liked it. Subsurface also offers cloud storage and mobile apps. So, you can sync easily between your computer, phone, tablet, etc. I am also currently using Shearwater cloud as well, so recording in both logs. With Subsurface, you can export your current dives from Diverlog and import into Subsurface, so you'll have everything in one place from old and new computers. I was easily able to download my dives from my Perdix to Subsurface and Shearwater Cloud while at the dive site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom