Excited to join

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damcrna66

New
Reaction score
Will be certifying within the next month. Looking forward to gaining insights from the more experienced divers here. Have trips to Belize and Hawaii later this year. So excited to be able to dive in those breathtaking places. This has been a dream of mine for a long time. My wife surprised me with Dive Lessons this past Christmas.

Welcome! Hope the certification goes smoothly and you learn what you need to know. Belize has some nice diving; if you happen to spend any time topside on the mainland, a trip to visit Mayan ruins can be fun. Main problem with Belize is the best diving is sail to be far enough out it's not convenient to some of the mainland attractions.

Hawaii I have not been to. A buddy brought back some really nice topside shots. Be aware the water tends to be cooler there than people often think of in popular Caribbean destinations. Are you going to 'the Big Island' or one of the others? Be aware Hawaii also has shore diving; might be worth squeezing in a couple of dives one day to see what that's like.

Richard.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida..Hawaii is one of my favorite dive sites.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We're very pleased to have you join us.

There's lots to be learned here and I also look forward to your contributions and any questions.

Back
Top Bottom