DiveNav has closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no group buy. If you tell her you are willing to wait for a larger order to form then you should not have to pay the extra shipping charges. The savings on the more frequently replaced O2 sensor is almost more exciting. I will need to test that it will work. I will let you know. In the meantime, if you really need one and don’t want the O2 sensor or are willing to order an O2 sensor without me testing it first then feel free to call or email Tiffany. She is kind and personable but be aware that she is used to handling much larger orders and has been in the business for a very long time. She used to be a diver.
Does anyone know the sealed shelf life of each sensor?

Not even the manufacturer knows. They will last 3-4 maybe as many as 8 years. Refrigeration doesn't help according to Tiffany. I left the conversation deciding to buy them as I need them. I will try to get 3 years out of them installed.

The bump gas you need for calibrating the CO is 20 PPM not 15. Grainger has it. So does Tiffany, in several sizes.

Not even the manufacturer knows. They will last 3-4 maybe as many as 8 years. Refrigeration doesn't help according to Tiffany. I left the conversation deciding to buy them as I need them. I will try to get 3 years out of them installed.

The bump gas you need for calibrating the CO is 20 PPM not 15. Grainger has it. So does Tiffany, in several sizes.

According to the app and the CO sensor calibration video, you should be able to use a 10, 15, or 20 ppm gas. Did this change with the new firmware?

So the battery arrived this evening. Popped it in and it fired right up. So far so good. However the app refuses to connect to it. Is there something I should be doing to make it connect?

Grainger wants $83 for the 20ppm (Air Systems International) bump gas, but only $34 for the 15ppm (GASCO).
Tiffany's company (Gas Detection Solutions) doesn't list 20ppm, only 25ppm, for $44 (all plus shipping if needed).

Thanks, I may run over there this week and get a couple if she has them in stock. Im am sure with all these contacts she is getting a larger quantity order.

She doesn't have any in stock. With enough interest they will stock them but that isn't the case at this time. This is a new company, thought she has been in the business for many years with another company.

Back
Top Bottom