New to Ottawa Region

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dalpe933

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
HI,

I recently moved to Ottawa and I am currently planning 2020 dive season. Is their any good dive location in the area for weekday dives. I have been traveling to Brockville and Kingston area on the weekends but at is a little far for quick evening dives.

thanks for the info in advance.

During the summer we will normally do Wet Wednesdays after work in the St. Laurence River. Normally this will be sites between Brockville and Morrisburg.

Alright, sounds nice! is this organized through a group or dive shop?

Welcome to Ottawa! Dive sites are all in the St-Lawrence, so a bit of a drive but many are definitely closer than Brockville.
Prescott is popular and has the wreck of the Rothesay , and the Conestoga at Cardinal. Here's a list of some of the popular sites: Popular Dive Sites — O2ToGo Dive Centre

The local dive shops do organize groups often and I've gone out with Divers Wearhouse, they are a great bunch :wink: and offer the Wet Wednesdays.

Kanata Diving Supply is a little further out in the west end but also has a good reputation.

There's also the quarry in Morrison. Good place to dive deep

Just saying hello as I dont do any diving near Ottawa (anymore), but if your doing equipment config/checkout dives, Morrison was my fav.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom