Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
This is what Susanne Chess and I have been quietly working on for the past five years. We want all our friends to be a part of this with us. Please contribute - small or large or matching. Its about your vote for developing technologies that bridge us all to a future that acknowledges the Oceans and environment along with our needs. GoFundMe: #1 In Fundraising & Crowdfunding Online

Attachments

• t-70.jpg
    t-70.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 167

Attachments

• bob-susanne.jpg
    bob-susanne.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 147
I like to Thank Chuck and Norma Davis. Chuck is one of the best Under Water Photographers around..been at it for a long time.Chuck Davis - Tidal Flats Ltd.: Photography & Cinematography Work's with our friend JMC. Chuck and Norma helped our efforts tor a Deep Water Desal Plant. Click here to support Chess+Evans Patent Reveal - Water is Sacred organized by Susanne Chess Chuck drove down last year to view my exhibit " Marine Megatropolis " Bob Evans Photography

Attachments

• DSC_0267.jpg
    DSC_0267.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 136

Back
Top Bottom