DiveNav has closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What sucks is a bunch of information housed on their site is now gone...

I know when I was building my compressor monitoring system, 0.5 lpm was not possible to find in a fixed flow limiter, so I used a standard available limiter, and then an adjustable flow meter to achieve it...

What sucks is a bunch of information housed on their site is now gone...
If you have the NitroxBuddy app, most of the information that was on the site is avaliable in it under the tutorials. Of course the forum is not though.

I know when I was building my compressor monitoring system, 0.5 lpm was not possible to find in a fixed flow limiter, so I used a standard available limiter, and then an adjustable flow meter to achieve it...
One way to make sure that the calibration and measurement rates are the same, .5 lpm or whatever it is, would be to take any reg and adapt it to fit on a LPI hose. Then is the measurement dome for both calibration and measurement.

If you have the NitroxBuddy app, most of the information that was on the site is avaliable in it under the tutorials. Of course the forum is not though.

flow rates, sensor equivalents, etc (a bunch of technical data)?

flow rates, sensor equivalents, etc (a bunch of technical data)?
I have not see flow rate yet but they do list the sensor equivalents. At least for the O2 sensor. Videos on how to change and do the calibration etc.

Here is their example CO calibration setup.

74BE8460-D9A4-4D07-B794-EC2D35E724EE.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom