GC-Cruise ship dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact turtle divers. They will pick up and drop off. They do both morning and afternoon dives and only work with small groups. We have used them for the cruise and also for our vacation this past week. Awesome people, and their boat is modern as well as their van.

Glenn

I was just there two weeks ago on a Carnival ship and the ship excursion used Cayman Divers. They were competent and the dives were good, and they were priced about the same as an average two tank dive on Grand Cayman. If that is the case for you, I would just use the ships excursion.

wondering if anyone has suggestion for best dive ops in Grand Cayman that can work with folks off a cruise ship... advanced divers looking for some good dives, ideally not on a cattle boat, but realizing we're coming off a cruise ship so... Thanks for any ideas.

Sorry but...I wish Cruise ships were banned...the pollution, the damage to coral, the hoards of tourists descending on otherwise peaceful islands.

Weather wasn't optimal while we were there, but I can say that I was very happy with Off the Wall Divers. They picked us up right outside of the cruise terminal, although it was close enough that we opted just to stroll back. Nice boat, good DMs. I would definitely use them again on a return trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom