GUE Fundies at Lake Phoenix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meredith's classes would still be a bargain at twice the price. She's a tremendously accomplished diver and easily one of the world's best instructors for evaluating diver performance, finding solutions, and technique improvement. Three days in the water with her did amazing things for my level of control and task-loading capacity.

TAKE THE CLASS.

Thank you, I forget how to read sometimes.

She's a tremendously accomplished diver and easily one of the world's best instructors for evaluating diver performance, finding solutions, and technique improvement.

Agreed, taking it even though I finished Helitrox last year. I would love to polish skills but taking it in FL would also be an option. Is there a rough schedule for how a fundies class is structured?

. . . Is there a rough schedule for how a fundies class is structured?

You could ask a Fundies instructor, but first consider reading some of the first-hand accounts of people's Fundies classes: DIR Class Reports - A Consolidated Inventory? That will give you an idea of how each day goes.

Back
Top Bottom