Paralenz is about to launch a new Camera, WOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Paralenz is about to unveil a new UW action camera in a couple of days at the BOOT show in Germany. For an UW action camera, WOW and WOW!! Everything else is going to be left in the backscatter!

Same shape as current one?

Same shape with viewfinder in addition to higher resolutions, etc. Not sure of dimensions however.

Crap...just bought my wife a second one so that she and I both have one....been impressed with everything about them since day one.

Links to the news?

Sweet that's what I use. I have beat mine up pretty badly actually, the button is cracked and switching settings requires extreme force.

Hopefully this one will be less expensive, but either way I do love my camera and would probably buy a new one.

Sweet that's what I use. I have beat mine up pretty badly actually, the button is cracked and switching settings requires extreme force.

Hopefully this one will be less expensive, but either way I do love my camera and would probably buy a new one.

I believe that it is the same price but with higher specs. Good down to 350 meters, better image stabilization, etc.

The big question I have is whether they're going to try to move to a swappable battery. For me that's the biggest weak point.

Going to the boot tomorrow, I don’t know crap about UW camera however if you want I could try to get some pic/info for you (no promise but it should be doable)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom