Going Strong 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Since 1981 Force Fins have grown to over One Million pairs and still moving Force Fins out of our USA Pennsylvania Plant. Thank you. We look forward to building our Company up this year. Bob Evans and Susanne Chess.

Attachments

• IMG_2458.jpg
    IMG_2458.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 104
  • bob-susanne.jpg
    bob-susanne.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 109
Happy New Year! Never tried your product, but glad you're still offering us another choice. Hadn't noticed you posting in awhile and wondered if things were okay. Glad to hear they are.

Happy New Year! Never tried your product, but glad you're still offering us another choice. Hadn't noticed you posting in awhile and wondered if things were okay. Glad to hear they are.
Thank you drrich, I got my self into a funk and we taking my anger out on all. Some nice customer told me, that he was tried hearing about my problems and I listen. Now it is 2020 and time for a new start. Our Production plant rocks in Pennsylvania. We do offer a money back on all Force Fins. I was thinking last night about the big difference Force Fins make....it is so free to feel nothing on your foot. Made a video years ago to out line this concept. Ready and willing to help all try one of the best Fin Companies around, we do have a History and follwing.

Attachments

• cue-1.jpg
    cue-1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 110
Happy new year Bob ! Wishing it'd be Summer already, so I could dive with my Force Fins Pro.

Love you guys! Thanks for everything Bob! Be blessed this year!

Since 1981 Force Fins have grown to over One Million pairs and still moving Force Fins out of our USA Pennsylvania Plant. Thank you. We look forward to building our Company up this year. Bob Evans and Susanne Chess.
if you moving out of penn. then where will you go?

if you moving out of penn. then where will you go?
I think that Bob means "moving them out" as in moving inventory out of the warehouse, i.e., sales.

maybe he has other products other than fins he might start selling maybe that is what he means.............i have multiple pairs of his fins though and i will say they are high quality and well thought out ............i think he tried selling them on amazon not sure how successful that was for his company

Back
Top Bottom