Tank refilling in Exumas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZuziaK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! We will be sailing and diving in Exumas in late April. Does anyone has access to a lists of places where we could refill the tanks along the way? Thanks!

My wife and I will also be in that area in late April/ May. From Ft Lauderdale to Exumas and back, making all the usual stops along the way. We were hoping to bring some tanks along and do a bit of diving as well, but I've had a really hard time finding anywhere that fills tanks for private boats. It seems that there is a place in Bimini that may fill from private boats, but not many choices in New Providence or Exumas. It seems the dive ops pretty much just cater to the typical "fly in" divers. I did send an email to Stuart Cove, but I don't think they will want anything to do with me coming in their Harbor with my boat to fill our tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom