Stupid Big Feet !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know you're a big fan of the seaskin and it's gonna be my first dry suit when I save up the money for it. I have size 16 feet so I'm in a similar situation. It looks like the Hollis rock boots in size 14 and 15 have been discontinued. Did you just go with the neoprene socks for the seaskin? Looking through the options it shows 48/50 euro size is available in their tec boots which seems to be about 14.5/15.5 US.
Neoprene socks is the only option for the big foot Seaskin, I would have opted for the socks even if there were boots available, they will easily fit your size 16. Pinnacle was the maker of the Hollis, look for those, I used an Aqualung neoprene bootie, something like ecozip(?) that also worked well. Once your feet decide to grow beyond size 13 it gets hard to find stuff.

Pinnacle make upto 15
Pinnacle Tecline Drysuit Overboot

Update:

Found a pair of replacement drysuit boots that may work for me here.
O'Three Custom Drysuits

They don't list them seperately on the site, but after reaching to them, they are shipping me a pair of vulcanized rubber, 7MM neoprene boots that they claim they can fit up to a size UK18.
Check out the measuring tape in the picture....these things are huge.

IMG_6197.jpg IMG_6198.jpg IMG_6199.jpg IMG_6201.jpg

I will provide an update once they arrive. If they are a good fit, then I just have to figure out who will cut off my old booties and attach these things.
I don't relish the idea of cutting up and gluing my $3000 custom drysuit on my own :(

Update: Received the boots from O'Three today, and they are PERFECT !!!!

Anyone with size 15 or larger feet should reach out to these guys before compromising on boots for a drysuit.

Now.....to just get them attached :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom