Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to my first dive of the new year too.. Beach conditions sucky through the new year though..

Is there a dive shop\gear rental at Phil Foster park again now? Just a little confused -- I know there was one, then apparently wasn't one, but is it back now?

Last I heard is that they are closed! Check out Pura Vida Divers or Force-e for rentals, they are both nearby.

Is there a dive shop\gear rental at Phil Foster park again now? Just a little confused -- I know there was one, then apparently wasn't one, but is it back now?

It has not reopened that I'm aware of. The last time I walked back there the shop was still closed up and completely empty. Use either Force-E or Pura Vida. They can both rent you anything that you'd need.

The conditions reports I've been seeing are all over the place. One day 30ft blue water, the next is 10ft of snot..

Unfortunately with the rain today and tomorrow visibility will probably not be great. Tuesday and Wednesday will probably be better.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom