operators Khao Lak or Koh Lanta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wandererlaowai

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi there,

So finally we'll do Thailand as it's easier for the visa for my friend.

My friend will take the OW course (PADI I think), do you have good operators to recommend in Koh Lanta or Khao Lak? Or anything in Phuket?

I'm AOW certified , have already been once to Koh Lanta.

LOB not in the budget and we don't want to go to Koh Lipe or other far away islands as it would take too much of our time. :)

Thanks for your precious answers and in advance Merry Xmas!

Mike

Who need a visa to visit The Kingdom from HK?
People from countries who are not visa exempt. Could also be the OP is referring to requiring a visa for other countries.

Of course I'd be happy to help the OP's friend on Phuket.

People from countries who are not visa exempt. Could also be the OP is referring to requiring a visa for other countries.
I was referring to HK residence.
Other national is different story.

@Centrals I think this is not the most relevant point here...But as you probably know, not everyone in HK is HK citizen. Some people might be from other countries requiring a pre-arranged visa to Thailand. :)

@stevenl I sent you a PM.

Just came back from doing 2 days with Andaman Divers in Koh Lanta. Their boat was larger than almost everyone else’s, with a full upper sun deck to stretch out, a kitchen, and two toilets. They were safe and maintained a max party size of 4 guests to 1 DM. They were pretty safe and pleasant to dive with in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom