BnB Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegoose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Will be in Cozumel in a couple of months, but arrive the day before we check in to the resort.

Looking for recommendations for a BnB for a one night stay.

Thanks !!

Divegoose

+1 on Casa Mexicana it's clean, comfortable, affordable and includes a nice breakfast

There are several dozen to chose from, depending on what you want. Since you're just looking for one night, I suppose in town, then go to your favorite hotel shopping site and pick one. Search your date (that you didn't give), on location select 1 mile of ferry pier, and get a long list. Casa Mexicana is a fine suggestion right on front street Av Rafael E Melgar, but there are many others. One on Melgar might be most convenient for drop off and morning pickup.

perhaps a better suggestion could be made if you could pls share which resort you will be staying at. there may be some good options for one night that are close by.

+2 for the Casa Mexicana. Stay there a night, enjoy the buffet breakfast and having the best San Miguel has to offer at your feet, you just may re-think your next trip and elect to stay in town for the entirety of your trip (if not having a beach on the resort is a deal killer).

There are several dozen to chose from, depending on what you want. Since you're just looking for one night, I suppose in town, then go to your favorite hotel shopping site and pick one. Search your date (that you didn't give), on location select 1 mile of ferry pier, and get a long list. Casa Mexicana is a fine suggestion right on front street Av Rafael E Melgar, but there are many others. One on Melgar might be most convenient for drop off and morning pickup.

Tried this Dandy Don and got quite a few different options, which is why I was looking for recommendations. I will be arriving on March 20th then checking into Scuba Club on March 21st along with the rest of the group from Sharky's in Ottawa.

Divegoose

did you check hotel cozumel ? it is right next door and brkfst is included. we enjoyed our stays there.

Tried this Dandy Don and got quite a few different options
Yes, well, it's good to have choices, but you'll only be there for one night, so I wouldn't give it much thought. A hotel on Melgar would make it easier to find a cab in the morning, altho that's not much of a challenge elsewhere.

Casa Mexicana is a good choice @ $81
Safari Inn is close to the ferry, plaza, and downtown shopping & dining @ $40
Suites Bahia @ $43
Hotel Cozumel is ok but is listed at $102 for that night, which I think is overpriced

Since you'll be moving your gear & other bags the second day, keep it simple, except you might book a trip that morning with a different operator as a tryout. Salty Endeavors is my go-to, and he'll pick you up at Safari Pier or Hotel Coz dock, or wherever.

Back
Top Bottom