VIP Inspectors: Identifiable vs Identified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chicago area has a high COL. That $25 includes a fill. The shop by work only charges $16, but they don’t include a fill.

Mine is $15 with air, $20 with nitrox, and $30+ .50 cuft for o2 clean +o2.

Pics of it in action?
Don't have any video of it but this is what I cobbled together as a short term solution until I could find a suitable gear motor. I now have a motor but this works so well I haven't got around to building one yet.

it seems the brunt of this argument is that a sdi/tdi 5 star facility is not accepting a sdi vip card , I found out about this because a call from someone at tdi/sdi HQ they are aware of this problem

it seems the brunt of this argument is that a sdi/tdi 5 star facility is not accepting a sdi vip card , I found out about this because a call from someone at tdi/sdi HQ they are aware of this problem

Did they say what actions would be taken?

no but im sure they don't like the fact

Heck, they’ve not even seen my card yet, although they do know who I took the class with.

Incorrect. The issue is that they are not accepting a self VIP instantly and without any reservations.

I don’t know that it would have mattered, but it’s not shown they even knew that SDI/TDI was involved in the VIP training.

Incorrect. The issue is that they are not accepting a self VIP instantly and without any reservations.

I don’t know that it would have mattered, but it’s not shown they even knew that SDI/TDI was involved in the VIP training.

They knew I took the class with abnfrog, as I told them back in August, and they are aware he’s SDI/TDI, but if they remembered who I took the class with, I don’t know. But I don’t even think it really matters since the policy applies to ALL independently inspected tanks.

Back
Top Bottom