3/16 surgical tubing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish42081

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello I recently purchased the perdix ai, I like the surgical tubing that came with it but I have no idea where I can buy more. I tried to order some of the 3/16 surgical tubing from dive gear express but the kind they sell is a flimsy version not the solid core style that came with it. I found some on simply scuba's website but they will not ship it to the US. Does anyone know where I can order some from?

Hello I recently purchased the perdix ai, I like the surgical tubing that came with it but I have no idea where I can buy more. I tried to order some of the 3/16 surgical tubing from dive gear express but the kind they sell is a flimsy version not the solid core style that came with it. I found some on simply scuba's website but they will not ship it to the US. Does anyone know where I can order some from?
I never looked at the type of bungee that came with the perdix before I sold it but I bet if you contact SW they will help you find it.

I found some on ebay that was way thicker than the SW stuff. I really just wanted the SW stuff but this stuff ended up working out fine, just have to tug it a little more to get it on.

I use the bungee / shock cord from DGX. Works like a dream. Its thicker so it "self locks" when its on, just pull the excess through the holes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom