Do You Watch YouTube Videos For Tech Tips or Other Info?

Who Do You Like Best?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silt Life

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Being certified for less than two years I am still trying to learn as much as I can. I love reading all the forums here and I get a lot from them, but I also check out quite a few YouTube videos on diving related subjects or tech tips for equipment or set up.
Which channels have you watched and what’s your favorite?

Maybe add Inner Space Explorers to the list. Some good tech info on their videos.

Thanks!l for the addition~! Wish there had been a button to allow folks to add their own.......

Not sure if this is an option, but is there a way to vote for more than one as I'm sure a lot of us have a few favs?

Changed to multiple votes....

Alec Peirce's channel is great for newer divers. He does seem to have a bit of a bias against technical configurations and methodologies though, so I'd turn to GUE and ISE for anyone interested in more advanced diving, or recreational DIR practitioners.

I watch a lot of vids when I’m looking at new gear. Not so much reviews but how to’s.

I have been looking for a dry suit and have been shocked at the complete lack of DUI vids.

I actually checked everyone of them. I'll listen to what someone has to say and evaluate from there...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom