Atmos Mission One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is fully understandable. When a new product hits the market from different directions especially with global marketing occurs today and without a formalized distribution system lots of pricing may be seen.

Here's mine on my desk with 24mm NATO strap. I always switch to NATO straps after losing a very expensive watch during a dive when a pin broke in the Mediterranean back in 1971.

IMG_1052.jpg

I'm interested in looking at one in person. Do you know if the Marietta store has any in stock now?

I'm almost 100% sure all the stores have them in stock as of yesterday.

Thanks. I'll go by this weekend and check it out. I'm also interested the the Garmin Descent so now I can compare.
Dont believe there is going to be much of a comparison there unless you only use the dive functionality.

It's either a dive watch with nice display and very basic phone interaction or a full blown sports smart watch with a dive computer added on top.

I'm still waiting for AI with the mk2 before I buy a Garmin.

I agree. I just got interested in the Garmin today when I found I could get a 30% discount through work. I don't have a current need for AI so that's not an deal breaker currently. The Garmin would handle all my dive needs plus replace my Fitbit. Just need to decide if the extra dollars are worth eliminating a device.

Appears that DRIS is selling Atmos Mission One now also, under HOG.

Looking forward to some reviews. Still hope someone will post NDLs from the planner to see what the 3 presets look like.

Reactions: Jay
Picked mine up a few minutes ago... Flipped through the menu and set for 68'
Low was 38 min
Med was 29 min
High was 23 Min

You can also go in to Custom setting on the Conservatism menu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom