For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, those are 10 GA (1/8”).
I need to get the standard plates out of the way first since that’s the bulk of the waiting list. There will probably be one more run of standard plates after this, then the thin ones and maybe aluminum.
Probably worth just switching to thin SS. Save those aluminum people from themselves :wink:

Probably worth just switching to thin SS. Save those aluminum people from themselves :wink:
It used to be the DIR vs everyone else wars, then Jacket vs BP/W wars, then the split fin vs paddle fin wars, now it might be stainless vs aluminum wars?
It seems like we always need some controversy on scubaboard to keep us entertained, lol!

It used to be the DIR vs everyone else wars, then Jacket vs BP/W wars, then the split fin vs paddle fin wars, now it might be stainless vs aluminum wars?
It seems like we always need some controversy on scubaboard to keep us entertained, lol!
Ain’t that the truth!

In an effort to avoid the rampant bickering, name calling and passive aggressive insults that are so prevalent on ScubaBoard I’m considering selling all of my dive gear and taking up SNUBA. Unfortunately when I searched for the “SnubaBoard” website nothing was found. Weird...

1B48441F-1600-452F-8ECF-6ABDC6C79017.jpeg

In an effort to avoid the rampant bickering, name calling and passive aggressive insults that are so prevalent on ScubaBoard I’m considering selling all of my dive gear and taking up SNUBA. Unfortunately when I searched for the SnubaBoard website nothing was found. Weird...

View attachment 564592

Why's the guy second from the left wearing a sweater-vest underwater?

In case anybody was curious, I had a chance to make a few new s/s wedges and time the process plus figure materials. The new stainless wedge brackets are $35.

They’re 1/8” thick and a bit longer and taller than the aluminum ones, and of course they come with fuel line edge cushions and hardware.
This is the new standard default wedge when ordering for a stainless plate.
I’ll try and get a pic up asap.

In case anybody was curious, I had a chance to make a few new s/s wedges and time the process plus figure materials. The new stainless wedge brackets are $35.

They’re 1/8” thick and a bit longer and taller than the aluminum ones, and of course they come with fuel line edge cushions and hardware.

Uff, you're such a tease.

Are wedges something that can easily be added to one's order? If so I'd like to add one. Sounds like it'll be helpful based on all the comments in this thread.

Thanks Eric!

Ok, I'm jumping on the thin SS bandwagon. Could I amend my order to have a thin SS medium contour and add on a small thin SS contour as well? Wedges on each! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom