lower attach points

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have many rigs, none with butt plates, steels or Als whatever, you can get the to trim out nice,

I don't use butt plate instead a upper hips drop D ring for steel100 and lower groin drop D ring for al80 all my sidemount gear is minimalist and only purpose wing lift are 20 Msr 30 Utd 45 Razor
Cheers!

Thanks for all the help Guys. I had sold my LTZ and the butt plate from my Nomad anf was diving single tank. I got a pair of Faber 50's wanting to go back to SM with a minimum of fuss.
This helps. Thanks again

Thanks for all the help Guys. I had sold my LTZ and the butt plate from my Nomad anf was diving single tank. I got a pair of Faber 50's wanting to go back to SM with a minimum of fuss.
This helps. Thanks again

so you're currently using a Nomad XT without a butt plate? If that's the case, buy a pair of drop d-rings and slide them right up against the backplate. That works quite well with all sorts of tanks. You'll still want a pair of hip d-rings on both sides for when they get below 1500psi or so, but for the start of the dive, they work quite well back there

I went crazy and bit the bullet to buy a Dive Rite LS, so now I'll have a dedicated sidemount rig, a Nomad cold water single tank rig, and my Air Travel warm water single tank travel rig. What can I say, I'm spoiled rotten!! :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom