Reverse dive profile advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually joint cavitation can happen even if not diving. But if you have been diving then rather than filling with synovial fluid at the end of the mechanical cause creating the cavity it fill with gas coming out of the synovial fluid itself and not going back in.

Cheers
But what are the chances of it happening, if you read my post you would have seen I said go play on the beach for 70 minutes, he could get hit by a meteor while laying on the beach would you plan that into a dive.

25 minutes at 50 feet and you believe that exercise will cause DCS because of residual nitrogen seriously.
You are stretching.
I did not say I believed it; I said it was the point of the post you seemed to misunderstand.
On the other hand, you go take the chance, not me.

But what are the chances of it happening, if you read my post you would have seen I said go play on the beach for 70 minutes, he could get hit by a meteor while laying on the beach would you plan that into a dive.

Suppose it happens to the OP and he points the finger at you as his source.

You have no idea if he's going to stick to his plan or execute correctly.

Good luck with that.

Suppose it happens to the OP and he points the finger at you as his source.

You have no idea if he's going to stick to his plan or execute correctly.

Good luck with that.
I didn’t tell him what to do, if you read my post I said (me) that was a dive plan for me, the OP has to plan his own dive no one can do it for him

I didn’t tell him what to do, if you read my post I said (me) that was a dive plan for me, the OP has to plan his own dive no one can do it for him

Ok but I because I had the impression you were posting it was fine to "play" on the beach during the SI. Then when the downside was explained to you it seemed like you were insisting the chances were slight after the 1st of OP dives..

I'm sorry I must have gotten mixed up

Ok but I because I had the impression you were posting it was fine to "play" on the beach during the SI. Then when the downside was explained to you it seemed like you were insisting the chances were slight after the 1st of OP dives..

I'm sorry I must have gotten mixed up
The first dive was 25 minutes at 50 feet. The chances of getting bent after that dive for me is zero but that’s just my opinion I’ve no experience of seeing someone bent from the effects of residual nitrogen through post dive exercises with that profile.if others have then I will take their word for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom